Reusable Certified Organic Cotton Muslin Produce Bags
Why choose organic produce bags?
Plastic bags are damaging to the environment. The 100 billion plastic bags that are used each year take 12 million barrels of oil to produce. Besides the potential danger from fossil fuels, they are also running out. Creating less plastic means using less of these fossil fuels. Plastic also damages the environment after it's been used. It ends up in landfill, or in oceans where it kills around 100,000 marine animals each year.
- Bags are Individually Packaged
- Three different sizes available.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified as organic.
- Tare weight (weight when empty) printed on label in grams, ounces, and pounds.
- Ideal for bulk bin buying.
- Washable (some shrinkage may occur).